COVID-19 Safety Plan (2021-2022)
We are beyond excited to begin the new school year on August 25, 2021. We are so grateful for the dedicated faculty, staff, parents, and students who have made this safe return to campus possible.
As new guidance emerges, Northern Light School will update this document as necessary and communicate when appropriate. The pandemic is a dynamic situation that requires flexibility, resourcefulness, innovative thinking, and patience. We recognize that we can only manage the safety procedures for the daily operations on the Northern Light School campus. The success of our plan for on-site learning depends upon our families and community upholding their social responsibility to remain vigilant, adhering to the health and safety orders of our county, and respecting our 2021-2022 Campus Agreement. Our primary goals include:
- Maximizing the protection of lives by reducing health risks while minimizing disruption to education and social interaction.
- Enabling Northern Light School to continue operating and providing education as effectively as possible during the current stage of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Implementing a communications plan to ensure that students, parents, and staff receive timely and accurate information regarding school policy, disease prevention efforts, and health and safety procedures.
- Maintaining a deep commitment to our mission, vision, and values throughout our programming.
Complete the following steps:
- Review the NLS Reopening Plan
- Sign and complete the 2021-2022 Campus Agreement Form (Due by 8/25/21)
- Review your child's classroom procedures, drop-off & pick-up procedures, and community reminders
For questions about our COVID Safety Plan, please contact Head of School, Dr. Roy Danovitch or Covid Safety Liaison, Genevieve Jackson, directly.