NLS uses the RenWeb ParentsWeb portal and the equivalent RenWeb Home cell phone app for our families to easily access school information. Through this portal, students and parents can access information including student academic information (Gradebook and Homework), school information (Announcements, Calendar, Directories), payment processing (tuition, fees). This is especially useful for our Middle School families who can gain immediate real time access to their child's most current grade reports, which show individual assignments scores and their overall score for each course.
For general information regarding RenWeb, please visit their website here.
To login in to your already created ParentsWeb account, please click here.
To create your login information to access ParentsWeb or to download the RenWeb Home App, follow the dirctions below:
ParentsWeb Login Access
- First, you need to make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb. If you have not provided it, please contact our Campus Coordinator to update your information.
- Next, go to www.renweb.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner.
- Click ParentsWeb Login.
- Type our school's District Code: NL-CA.
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and submit. Then, an email will be sent to you.
- Click the Click to change password link. This link is only valid for 30 minutes.
- A web browser will open. It will display your Name and RenWeb ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, "Username/Password successfully updated."
- You can now login to ParentsWeb using your new Username and Password. Please write down your login information, so you don't lose it!
ParentsWeb Cell Phone Access
ParentsWeb also has a cell phone app called RenWeb Home that can be purchased for $4.99 per year and downloaded to Android and iOS devices. On this app, students and parents will be always logged in for instant access anytime, anywhere. There is also import capability from school calendars and directorys to Smartphone calendars and contacts.
To download the RenWeb Home Android App:
- Click the Play Store icon on the Android phone screen and tap Search.
- Type "RenWeb Home" into the search bar. The RenWeb Home App will appear in the search results.
- Tap it, and then tap "Install" in the right-hand corner.
To download the RenWeb Home iPhone App:
- Click the App Store icon on the iPhone screen and tap Search.
- Type "RenWeb Home" into the search bar.
- When he RenWeb Home App, tap the iCloud icon in the right-hand corner.